Some useful hints about diet and nutrition
- Eat a low-fat nutritious diet.
- A high-fat diet increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Have high-fibre foods like whole grain cereals, breads, sprouted moons etc.
- Fill your diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Yellow fruits and green vegetables like pear and beans are goods.
- Avoid fried heavily spiced foods.
- Have 8-10 cups of fluids daily, especially in combination with high fibre foods.
- You need not be a vegetarian.
We all are prone to disease but early detection is the right key!!